1. I have forgotten my password or it does not work, what should I do?
Please click on the 'Forgotten your login details' link on the login page. Proceed according to instructions.
2. The username and password I was provided with does not work, what do I do?
Please ensure that you are using the correct case for all letters, and that you have remembered to enter any spaces. If you are still unable to login, please click 'Forgotten your login details', or contact the SupplyGov Helpdesk by emailing email@example.com or by using the details available on the Contact Us page.
3. Can I change my password?
Yes. Log into supplygov, click "Change Password", enter your current password, enter a new password (which must be at least 12 characters long), enter the new password again to verify it and click "Change Password".
4. I am already an existing supplier but I have not received my username and password. What should I do?
Please contact the SupplyGov Helpdesk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the details available on the Contact Us page.
5. I can't get past the Supplier Details page, it is asking me to ‘Please enter a valid date in the format DD/MM/YYYY’.
The date has to be in the format DD/MM/YYYY e.g. 19th of September 2014 must be entered as 19/09/2014.
6. Where can I get a Certificate in respect of Lifting Plant/Equipment?
Any manufacturers of Lifting Plant & Equipment should be able to provide you with the Certificate. Otherwise you may download a form from the Health and Safety Authority website.
Registration or Serial numbers on the certificates must match the details on the online quotations. Certificates that do not match registration/serial numbers on the quotations will not be accepted as part of the supporting documentation.
7. Will my quotation be kept confidential so that other suppliers cannot compare prices?
Yes. Only the supplier who is logged in and the relevant Local Authorities will have access to your details.